Kilmersdon, Somerset

Philip Denton philip_denton at N83s7jehxYsy8be7XqZHrO0WPA4lC0fqAzPY06Gog2EeSeGwLjbRRMTiX6I_YCY3oO6H5zNqa-K3G-i-vRNS.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 11 00:26:32 BST 2007

Thanks for the information re Buckland Dinham. Another request...

  Re Kilmersdon: online Dove has no information at present for the 5th.

  From the tower notice, it appears to be by Abraham Rudhall I, 1705. Is that correct?

  The notice states that new bell frames (plural) were installed by John Taylor & Co. in 1955. Is it known why only estimated weights seem to be available?

  Those given on the tower notice are 7 1/2, 8, 9, 11, 15 & 21 cwt. Are these reasonable?

  Thanks in anticipation!

  PD