[Bell Historians] Kilmersdon, Somerset

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at A44JJ1xR_Nv-uHvDe3dknH7BLLXbNENygFQm0qSgp9YICSYOdswj5YHr56enw2NpqlJpBhj-bAjoDDquVN9sYtudzS91BGPD.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 11 08:19:55 BST 2007

Have very little on Kilmersdon, except that:
  a.. Yes - the fifth is by Abraham Rudhall I, 1705. It's first mentioned in the 1715 Rudhall catalogue
  b.. Taylors rehung the bells in a new cast iron frame on Iroko beams in 1955 - presumably the bells themselves were not taken away from the church
  c.. I don't have any record of diameters, so can't say if estimated weights are reasonable
CP