Chilcompton, Somerset

Philip Denton philip_denton at bs5ezIaX1HLKoJ6UshyJ9ymgWf3oDHAbOrLLiYecjRwXK-4VKTlRkujXqEgFopJz7ZvM6FZLgVKqb76v9ds-8YUJ.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 14 18:23:01 BST 2007

Many thanks for the responses to my recent enquiries.

  Is there any information available concerning the pre-2000 ring at Chilcompton - founders, dates, weights, current location? I notice from the Keltek Trust website (2006 activities) that there are plans for some to be reused at East Rudham and Manor Farm, Wantage.

  PD