NBR's

George Dawson george at wFyBmIsdReEWNZWNnguel8u5KWBsFtFeIyJbbTM9rJ3kAQm8XQUAQRpXnCoT04O2R2HDnwFPszwgLHEL1LqjjZHMMhwhbA.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 16 12:14:59 BST 2007

I  would be most grateful for any data which updates my Lists.
The areas where there is a dearth of published information would be
particularly appreciated.
Currently my Lists cover over 62000 bells.

George

I think it is good if, when someone like Philip grabs a new tower, they make
sure that they have the correct details in their personal records and
cross-check what they have got with both online Dove and GAD's NBR
spreadsheets, questioning any discrepancies with the respective list owners.
That way, we can ensure that we all have access to correct, up-to-date
information.

Andrew Bull

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=5029388/grpspId=1707285820/msgId
=12236/stime=1179311061/nc1=3848445/nc2=3848506/nc3=3848527>