[Bell Historians] NBR's

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at 1YrbOdvr_86POulvmmGugQ9CFYorFV56b3Z36gjGSw1-uh5BcKBM-dl_Daq9r_eY0CYM09UXdtPwx2Bu4o1Fh5fQxggAtOc.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 16 12:26:06 BST 2007

Re:
http://www.georgedawson.homestead.com/nbr.html

How can this be done?
Obviously the dioceses with links, it is a simple matter to open them to
see what is needed.
Those without links or in the "incomplete" section, can they be accessed
to see if information is needed for a particular tower?
Obviously not an issue with on line dove.

"I  would be most grateful for any data which updates my Lists.
The areas where there is a dearth of published information would be
particularly appreciated.
Currently my Lists cover over 62000 bells.

George"

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132