[Bell Historians] Mells bells

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at F1HuvN6wA9San0g08LlhRRi_9rp4af0SnaQgjpPh9P5-UEbh9ED8mmCO6jmP_W8fh29ILV6hqtEflnBMSaXDXLSL.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 16 19:02:52 BST 2007

> We have had an awful lot of enquiries about bell details on this list
from Mr Denton.

I am bemused that in the admonishing of Phil Denton and Rod Bickerton
they become Mr. Denton and Mr. Bickerton. All very prim and proper! I
suspect that I might get the same treatment!

>  Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less,
sign up for your freeaccount today.