[Bell Historians] Re: Conservationists

Philip Denton philip_denton at vLAJPyx0F2gGeiyg8xF7DFuKIDxet86wGzihGdPIB9kv9K-juq8SMSp01vTaiXmmOinTDYJs2bW_nscJcFXq.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 23 13:08:40 BST 2007

I can't speak for conservationists, but as a parish priest, organist and ringer (rather better organist than ringer) all rolled into one, I sometimes wonder why I don't have more inner turmoil than I do!

  If conservationists are as uncooperative as our parish organist here...

  PD

Chris Pickford <c.j.pickford.t21 at R-wCQcLBOvwqrZpSpiC-k2qt6h9YSxyKpvLWe61VXq9zjmdLmB3mShcB-E08Psn7SKgkD1_dzcpulJ6R1M1FOLhXzEVtK0HW.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
            Have a feeling there's a variation on the old joke about organists here

  Q: What's the difference between a conservationist (or organist) and a terrorist?

  A: You can negotiate with a terrorist

  CP