[Bell Historians] Re: Conservationists

Richard Offen richard.offen at rvYUcsjePf12SZatyBsjN_rVe3SmiAyZnLC3fy0y6zuytXghJ97G2DxtFeMoBcjE-ixd6ujhb86Z_bQjBV-PllEkBDz2.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 23 15:34:42 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Philip Denton
<philip_denton at ...> wrote:

> I can't speak for conservationists, but as a parish priest, organist
and ringer (rather better organist than ringer) all rolled into one, I
sometimes wonder why I don't have more inner turmoil than I do!

>   If conservationists are as uncooperative as our parish organist
here...

>   PD

If you're all of those rolled into one, you need serious help!!!!   I
thought Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde were fictional characters!

Seriously though, some conservationists fully understand the concept of
dynamic, living heritage, but they are few and far between!

Richard