[Bell Historians] Moorlinch

David Bryant David.Bryant at y8Ldu6X3ebxxp5e5coMGbEknf43w1kxDg7WHMcTfH9_o5-sMhwVhCUryFgwsR5CmIGFhfzaVDjURNf_V4K0U.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 25 10:53:19 BST 2007

"We have a newspaper cutting from 1986 saying Bob Parker did a rehang -
there was a new bell in the picture so either he or WBF would have more
information."

Yes, he did. I remember him telling me that the damaged canons from one
of the bells (by one of the rarer Bridgwater founder - Isaac Kingston,
if I remember rightly) had been mounted for display at the request of
the DAC. Afraid I don't have details of the bells.