[Bell Historians] Moorlinch

Mike Chester mike at duxO2IHl7RmjjpSpHrKA_aLjrk6gH2vPjrrwJbyED2LhJOfuzPcHqkG_gtVH_sU1SK2AzFFLRvlRMbhVaJ32aPDsezf9Xf4.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 25 11:35:43 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant"
<David.Bryant at ...> wrote:

> Yes, he did. I remember him telling me that the damaged canons from
one
> of the bells (by one of the rarer Bridgwater founder - Isaac Kingston,
> if I remember rightly) had been mounted for display at the request of
> the DAC. Afraid I don't have details of the bells.
>
> David

That would be the 5th, cast in 1801 by Kingston. I have the weight only
for the tenor, founders/dates for 1, 5 & 6, diameters for 1 & 5 and no
details at all for 2, 3 & 4.

Mike