Oxford Journals

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at OYHqp9KEHH0GgveB3aO5MmqZP7pYG-UzWKs-diFf-ivCZ6tzpWPYtOvw7yEcz7snPzpChs5SEjs0Pbdm8ZRBaxO8Vg12Hto.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 12 13:53:23 GMT 2007

Anyone out there have a subscription to the online "Oxford Journals" site

Keen to check out a reference to tubular bells in
a.. Oxford Journals
a.. Notes and Queries
a.. Volume s11-XI, Number 285
a.. Pp. 460-461

Other ways of doing it - like looking at the journal! - but if anyone can help with this (send results off list to me direct) I'd be grateful

Chris Pickford
Tel: 01384 878435 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: c.j.pickford at -uaghRkFavBCI6_EmS18E2CAYnggRn_eOyIDqLIs_Q0zpB8xF4AR7x3y25Uor76t90ukdaChROxj66vk2a1-.yahoo.invalid or (interchangeably) c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com