Most transferred bell

Richard Offen richard.offen at CwYfaXWvZ8FD3ZJIaC3BNC0W8YWwh0RjydqLW40DT8aNz0OSR_oz4UD2EjT2kemC7Xvr0H29VBPnPLJf8vzta4s.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 12 14:01:11 GMT 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David & Mary Kelly"
<keltek at ...> wrote:

> I believe another contender is the second at Llansilin as this was
the treble of six at Brimpsfield for a while and from memory I am
sure Peter Newing said it came from a church in Kent.

> Dave

It was originally the treble at Birling, Kent, then went to be treble
at Brimpsfield when we remodelled the Birling ring.

Finally it was despatched to Llansilin (second in that ring), when
Brimpsfield had a legacy which enabled a new and better proportioned
treble to be cast.

It looks as if on-line Dove still gives the details of Birling treble
on the Brimpsfield page - JCB, if you are reading this, it might be
worth checking this fact with Miss Bliss!

Richard