[Bell Historians] Half-pull Ringing

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at 4wM7zsN2ZqC34SRoedq48HLyfKFySaDouZR9tr68IF0qvfBCbP9fI2LdZUiBmIHCqXXrJ4-P0WcdCDsQuy9M25ZEru-I2BhL9A.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 16 13:37:00 GMT 2007

RCO asked "Why do we need to theorise when the history ..."

Fair point, but do we REALLY know all the answers on this, and - anyway - isn't it fun to speculate.

The other aspect, though, is that "if it ain't on the Internet then it ain't knowledge" for some - and it's easier to ask a question on the list than it is to reach for a book and look up the answer

Do sometimes wonder if the end of the book is coming faster than we think!

CP