Steel Bells - last instalment.

billy_clarke03 billy_clarke03 at cZMMz_hE1wlr-_Q0OWg8UAMX9dv85MM3KG0YN20ZCbEE5BTnO1KhU9f1f70QXXBCrbxelIW4UmppLBrnEwYr3eYX.yahoo.invalid
Sat Nov 17 11:47:53 GMT 2007

The diameters, inscriptions and Vickers numbers for the Steel 6 at
Maitland NSW are now available from the Files section of the list.

Regards,

Billy.

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "billy_clarke03"