[Bell Historians] Half-pull Ringing

Edward W Martin edwardwmartin at ATVu6uYr89XeZROXlJOOu09S0zxHKE-YSQ_XD1uOhBeuk0cD7gWhnpOA1rwsnZehoAbVvmohMn7xDFNTNw1ZWA.yahoo.invalid
Sun Nov 18 10:27:53 GMT 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Aspland" <aaspland at ...>
wrote:

> Because the series of books finishes with the eighteenth century and
I am
> asking about the early twentieth century AND surely the whole point of
> studying history is that there is not always one definitive answer.
> Andrew

I have just got copy of the Bell News CD and can't read it at home
because my bran new computer has 'Vista' (which in error I thought was
a mere update of 'Windows' - but it aint
I can read the CD at the library...Which particular page reference did
you have in mind? I'm all for a bit of speculating.

mew