Sunderland Minster

mike at goQlhNTr8poUcMh2cHZ7x2pgCuFVUvVdt0y5yZeoM8Q_s4rxYS28R8mApsisqQqFFAMKSaLnIoKspcHsG3MgqfGa.yahoo.invalid mike at goQlhNTr8poUcMh2cHZ7x2pgCuFVUvVdt0y5yZeoM8Q_s4rxYS28R8mApsisqQqFFAMKSaLnIoKspcHsG3MgqfGa.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 26 11:32:37 GMT 2007

> Hasn't this church been referred to as a 'minster church' for quite
> some time?   I seem to remember that this was amongst the first in
> the new fad of calling a church a minster.

It was renamed Sunderland Minster on 11/1/1998.

It has ceased to be a parish church in May this year and is now "A church for the whole city".

Mike