Virtual pitch tests

Bill Hibbert bill at EbD_O025TtdrGwaTNleN7Po1ctDvDderLHoRiNAYvDqtfOvjzDAbC3IF9IRSRsEJreazDTQkmgsIPdpo.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 30 20:30:56 GMT 2007

Very many thanks to all those who have attempted the virtual pitch
tests over the past few weeks. 30 people in all responded, and
submitted almost 1,900 individual test results. Though many people
found the tests quite hard to do, the results proved the theory I was
investigating beyond all reasonable doubt. The relevant chapter of my
PhD thesis has now been written and submitted. Just one more chapter to
go!

Thanks,

Bill H