[Bell Historians] Re: St Paul's buckets

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at 1w0tKg87_bFsCbTYELpTzGRS3suXD1oAC7BLafqAZGdq1KlYl818kyONuku97BxHt5AMxeNnVBg6dJs0OJibes_nTJpJaw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 1 11:27:02 BST 2007

Do I have to?

Favourite line from the book of Psalms - Ears they hath and hear not - it seems so appropriate to many of our discussions!

Andrew Higson

Taylors, Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street