The Redundant Bells of St Nicholas, Cork

Richard Offen richard.offen at iGw2Y8uNbQzQwbuqIR7ffNq0nK8wBlnBSZy5Sve-27xPxTpxxE_R0JMjTu9uH-ohW_5Xc9HEuF9csbTImyGrOA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 2 00:17:41 BST 2007

> We have declined to use our limited resources to acquire them. This
decision has been taken after looking at the tonal analysis and
quality, considering the likely demand for bells of this size and the
current scrap metal price. Our trustees came to the conclusion that we
would find it difficult to recover our costs if we purchased the bells.
Our limited funds are better utilised rescuing other bells ...

Thank you David.

I rest my case!

Richard