CCCBR site

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at szYOVXcgNd4KTBLagiWZ913FR9m8l5jViX65Ay2saHKCSRBbhlmOhN63U6uej6LqZyp-LgbDl2al9QjoCiu5QmyAhTpzSELoJEE.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 14 19:21:44 BST 2007

I guess a lot of other folk have noticed, but the CCCBR site has been "down" for 48 hours now - all weekend. I'm sure there are good reasons for it, but I'm not impressed - especially as three e-mails to John Baldwin (in reply to queries) have just bounced as undeliverable because he has an @cccbr e-mail address. Is this just teething troubles with the new site?

At the very least, perhaps the CCCBR ought to at least warn all the "lists" of impending shut-downs - and keep us informed by the same means if shut-downs turn out to be unduly prolonged

CP