Steel bells

John Cummins murbah at a-g0xTEyiUiyMEqsWXJewMWWmgqr4_VtNGSIznTsLTLdH50PGTiVv6jRRk1GbOg2vQPKYzgjQ4i1o7Ob4A.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 31 09:18:45 GMT 2007

Hi George

You are not forgotten re Maitland bells.  I received yesterday a copy of the article which had appeared in the R.W. of 19/2/82 by Hervey Bagot of Adelaide and a confirmatory letter by Alan Blair in the R.W. of 16/4/82.  The information has been passed to Maitland and so a reply from me should be forthcoming in a few weeks.   John.