[Bell Historians] Vancouver

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at 36-SLTYaT5L90OYss12IweovAC9z8-uCrrmLr-bMWIL-VG3k6BbGceZp0tF6mjFF1TG5UTtoDqSsbQ42NRk.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 3 16:51:07 BST 2007

Hello George,

What does your crystal ball tell you about the bells of Vancouver and
environs?

We know of Holy Rosary Cathedral, of course, and the Taylor 42 cwt. 8 at
St. James Granville (hung dead unfortunately).  Also the 8 tubular bells
in St. Helen Surrey.  There is another chime in one of the two churches
on Burrard Street but I know nothing of them.  We also know of the
former 25 cwt. Mears 8 at Holy Trinity Pro-Cathedral, New Westminster,
now only the old 3rd remaining.

Any more information per chance?

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes