[Bell Historians] Spot the mistake

macstyle2004 macstyle2004 at qdc7S0CjF-6EMB7l1J82fseSArY1aI7yaYjT1dNXSKIQrqoujCjMZm3YYZc7EbEYM-c-pJqMGr6Rz1OXu6dYZWg.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 3 22:17:47 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant"
<davidbryant at ...> wrote:

> > There is an obvious mistake here - does anyone know what the
explanation
> is? (I'll let you work out what it is – anyone claiming to be a bell
> historian should be able to spot it easily enough!)
>
> Spot the mistake, that is - I've no idea what the explanation is
although
> undoubtedly there is one.

Is it that St Botolph's Church, Sibson says they have two 'new' bells
to augment, when it should say two 'second hand bells' as the newest
bells in the tower are 1912 Taylors tenor and 1921 Gillet and Johnson
treble.

Mat