[Bell Historians] Spot the mistake

Humpers lists at cFZJzXvg2A1hdPrfC-Cx5_zL3FhgNyLuFukBA0GcLmZmqHwB_1_qlN8g3lIPrK1bG640clogdaQ3DPo6Hg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 6 00:41:05 BST 2007

No, everyone is wrong.  It's this statement which is the obvious mistake:

"Are you interested in learning to ring? The Central Council of Church Bell
Ringers can help you."

Smily thing,

Mark

________________________________

	From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Bryant
	Sent: 03 September 2007 21:45
	To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
	Subject: [Bell Historians] Spot the mistake

		I’ve been looking at web pages on bells, as you do, and came
across this one:
http://www.sheepychurches.org.uk/bellringing_in_sheepy_parish.htm
<http://www.sheepychurches.org.uk/bellringing_in_sheepy_parish.htm>

	There is an obvious mistake here - does anyone know what the
explanation is? (I’ll let you work out what it is – anyone claiming to be a
bell historian should be able to spot it easily enough!)