[Bell Historians] Re: Vancouver

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at TbfbA8EAnK8JF5EEWKnASRyX_YpKwz_G-vv_V-nVBpWzMnIpdhw1H0JNYv2silZO4y2wS0H4P6wXh21pfdbN.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 5 17:44:31 BST 2007

Hello Chris,

Somewhere I lost the thread for this one, but I believe that the bells
in question were for Christ Church, Victoria, and nothing to do with
Vancouver.

Vancouver HRC is simple, 6,7 & 8 are 1900 and 1-5 are 1906.  Bells first
rung on Easter Sunday 1907.  However, no dedication date that I am aware of.

AFAIK all the St James' bells in Granville, Vancouver, by Taylors are of
the same date.

I guess that it is about time we did a bell registry for North America
too, eh?

Best wishes

Alan