[Bell Historians] Yukon

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at eq7y9Vp1ttHDcL7m6l2kWSgQTmKD621WNOxZB8QL1GIaU-YFjTfSoOxushQW8uCiE7uUoQo0e6KDhqwY.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 8 02:48:08 BST 2007

Hello George,

Although I could see that the bell is still there, I was unable to see
it close up as the building was shut for Sunday.

It is actually in the OLD Post Office building, now called the Sinclair
Centre, located at West Hastings and Granville Streets (NW corner).

If I get a chance I'll look at it sometime when the building is open.

Best wishes

Alan