[Bell Historians] Vancouver, was Yukon

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at Rf6BkigZbnXEskqhhbVP1ud-HOL_5VyH5QtshRlKrqh0JKC6xbFspeodTmbfHwK77ewFdP9-NmNO5cYS7A.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 16 03:53:35 BST 2007

Hello George,

Although I got to see the bell relatively close up today, one cannot see
all the way round as it is suspended from a beam and the public is on an
adjacent catwalk in front of the Smith clock.  There is no access round
the back.

I can confirm that it is John Taylor and Sons 1909 (I know we knew
that).  It also says something like "G. E. Storey, Jeweler".  I'm not
too sure about the S in Storey as it is a highly decorative letter.

Best wishes

Alan