Future Facsimile Books

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at JnW2MZ1ucxqPRJEFT92-6aWitJa4ZR7NAA3pqfwIAExYwhnd6IL5oL7GlaGmT2iisLnhxp6IxhM4GaaDFTU.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 19 17:35:40 BST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Your assistance is needed with the next project.

As the proposed facsimile of Troyte has received a lukewarm reception, I
am shelving it at this time and plan to do Stedman, 1903, by Rev.
Davies.   As this was a Jasper Snowdon Change-Ringing Series item, would
there be any chance of a copyright problem or not?   Input would be most
appreciated.

Secondly, although not a 'general' ringing book, I'm preparing a
facsimile of 'The Church Bells of  Cornwall' using the recently
advertised CD, with their permission.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Best wishes

Alan Ellis