[Bell Historians] Future Facsimile Books

David Bryant davidbryant at UjZcKJPPdQl9WiTJLfpT31EbQPeRHl_16k8UdaF4KQKayKqGKMYOuUKOHHI3XSVAA6pQU8BMgQn9CRCjhaFpXQ4.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 19 19:17:32 BST 2007

Personally speaking, my interests are primarily in county bell books and I
would be interested to see reprints of some of those which are the only
source for their counties, and are pretty much unobtainable - I'm thinking
here particularly of a lot of Walters' work, such as Worcestershire and
Shropshire.