Future Facsimile Books

Richard Offen richard.offen at tVoK6_bD1v957BD-n1DXcbRqgekxKnPc5t_DgxUgytEyOfwZqp-7-gFe1eH4jOKXbMwHA-jErZpWm5vXBIai6Jo.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 20 07:32:59 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Alan Ellis <alan_ellis at ...>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Your assistance is needed with the next project.
>
> As the proposed facsimile of Troyte has received a lukewarm
reception, I
> am shelving it at this time and plan to do Stedman, 1903, by Rev.
> Davies.   As this was a Jasper Snowdon Change-Ringing Series item,
would
> there be any chance of a copyright problem or not?   Input would be
most
> appreciated.
>
> Secondly, although not a 'general' ringing book, I'm preparing a
> facsimile of 'The Church Bells of  Cornwall' using the recently
> advertised CD, with their permission.
>
> If anyone is interested, please let me know.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Alan Ellis

I think Chris Groome owns the copyright for the Snowdon series.

Richard