[Bell Historians] Re: Future Facsimile Books

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at Ek506h84EyNKbhvbUDpgsYV92aISD6UnfwwpXwtsFvEoIzv5129IgMc4ANc46cvQ-F7j1IA_oYa6ENHQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 20 15:12:41 BST 2007

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your input.   I'll contact Chris Groome about Stedman 1903.

Don't worry, I am not about to reproduce Staffordshire!  Far too big for me.

Are you still wanting a copy of Church Bells of Cornwall?

Best wishes

Alan