[Bell Historians] Future Facsimile Books

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at C9Kg9SB1Ao5qXho3rNVNfrNxT3hmyZ6oE2YG0S-cvUsDGkn_VKtscprAslGOK8-eWFVS4-vj3hj8a6IFae3H.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 21 21:34:16 BST 2007

Hello Neil,

Thank you for your orders for Church Bells of Cornwall and also Davies'
Stedman.  The latter will possibly see the light of day around Christmas
but I am not making any promises at this time.

Watch this space for further developments of Davies' Stedman.  I'll keep
everyone informed.

Best wishes

Alan Ellis