[Bell Historians] Future Facsimile Books

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at czxwuTvyYX1YOj7cjKGv3e-r_utDf-IEIvAg_S7iMPIzP6OzxHzpYuJu4kIefzn5biPQ7PLUc_PXwahj.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 21 21:57:15 BST 2007

Hello David and John,

Are we saying that there are TWO other additions of 'Somerset' which
have never been published?  Very interesting!

Does that make Ellacombe's 1875 'Somerset' rarer or just plain outdated?

Best wishes

Alan