[Bell Historians] Books

David Bryant davidbryant at j8h6zMj68a537CMaO1V6z8nQ4ZL1GQXsjY1QUbNZRKkvIrk4q6YbLKY2HxS6UXJFQtgwVh27Xo3kPS1IBrPqEQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 22 23:08:15 BST 2007

"Whilst we're on the subject of books, does anyone know if Denis
Greenwood is still in the land of the living? "

So far as I know. He was back living in the Huddersfield area last I heard,
after a spell working for Eayre & Smith.

"Prior to my recent trip back to the UK I wrote to Denis enquiring if
any of his books, such as the one on Shaws or Bells of the Diocese of
Wakefield, were still available (hoping I might be able to get them
whilst in the UK and save on postage). Since then I have heard
absolutely nothing."

I'm pretty sure the Wakefield Diocese one at least is out of print and only
obtainable second-hand - and not a great number were printed. Don't know
about the Shaw one.