Books

Richard Offen richard.offen at STKUjyx64aa_doNuVPspItQP1Dnbn7EH5KfL1zCkqE7WER7uWCCBxBTBD9qSXu4MyNp_Pbb_G7ZQ8Guga7_Mg_UwCeQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 22 02:03:07 BST 2007

Whilst we're on the subject of books, does anyone know if Denis
Greenwood is still in the land of the living?

Prior to my recent trip back to the UK I wrote to Denis enquiring if
any of his books, such as the one on Shaws or Bells of the Diocese of
Wakefield, were still available (hoping I might be able to get them
whilst in the UK and save on postage).   Since then I have heard
absolutely nothing.

Richard