St Paul's buckets

alantaylor at iovA5AJIYXULEqWSvGxK_pfKIwczc1lZZgYKadGQyT3T6IQlcWncEiIOoAfyW4ZCZyMMrdCI-PxlSeAZPG-ufwhR.yahoo.invalid alantaylor at iovA5AJIYXULEqWSvGxK_pfKIwczc1lZZgYKadGQyT3T6IQlcWncEiIOoAfyW4ZCZyMMrdCI-PxlSeAZPG-ufwhR.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 30 15:12:53 BST 2007

I think, one day, the truth will out. That truth being that Taylor's made a
mistake with St Paul's bells. I would guess that they hung the moulds
instead of the bells. I would think that the growly noise comes from the
ringers Richard.

Alan

In bellhistorians@ <mailto:bellhistorians%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, <alantaylor at ...> wrote:

> Not just recent jobs David. Just listen to the dreadful noise that St
Paul's
> make.
>
> Alan

That's a bit harsh Alan ...on the bells I mean! I've always had a
very soft spot for the wonderful growly noise St Paul's make.