[Bell Historians] Re: The Redundant Bells of St Nicholas, Cork - Ringing ...

davidhird_uk davidhird_uk at q1H3uB9vjE6lS6wvTUaVt59Wyskwp-HNNO0VwU86qhilH_GbL2HjzSBZBdaIpDKwGRvaR1TSOtVUBzgO03E_mOtA.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 30 21:49:42 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"
<richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> That's a bit harsh Alan ...on the bells I mean!   I've always had a
> very soft spot for the wonderful growly noise St Paul's make.

I agree. The bells themselves may not be much but put together and in
their setting, they are quite something and unique.