[Bell Historians] St. Mary's Denbigh

Sam Austin sam0austin at BMLVH1ZZ3g0k2MacQBUbBOtj7eg85b9Du2oryrgmbnTAI2b8oregABuH5YpkfzCgkO2DstUgQ39IZXLDKtUd2lQKECs.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 15 14:39:44 BST 2008

I agree.

Pleasant enough outside but I wouldn't rave about them

Aye

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Richard Offen <richard.offen at 0EcrYd5zZtFVCfR5ELx4iVPv0tIUjlwNOMbKZgqx7e4c_IpEdQMId0EUHLTcj5DTUbZh7zODQ5DuJcK5CRsf9o48GQ.yahoo.invalid>