[Bell Historians] Kings Lynn St. Margaret

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at GnIkOvkKrIuUvXI7gtxB6SaX5zebRgQ4Qfv_-jzz22-xYk6EARPVjp0iKB_W4MFWoBfBIRNO7p11bOD_rh9eFCBS--G8.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 1 09:50:28 BST 2008

I should have mentioned that they have been back in action since April.
The RW are doing a condensed version of Bob's article which would have
run to 8 pages in its full form.

Jim has been mislead about the tower being cleared - this didn't happen.

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309