[Bell Historians] Re: Diameters (was Dogmersfield)

Ted Steele ted.steele at 98WEnQ_Ip56ntoegwwHhlK4WmlNEYW0CqdheLFWTAK5vzOVsKBr86wCPQBqls8qobupdTLRkvmAFtmnExg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 7 17:31:15 BST 2008

George Dawson wrote:

> Perhaps we out to have a national standard on these things (Measuring
> bells that is. Ted) (perhaps the CBC could organise a seminar, and
> whilst we are at it how to do a rubbing properly).

Have you seen Ringing-Theory lately? Perhaps you should pop over and ask
their experts how to write a national standard; not if you want it this
side of doomsday though.

Ted