[Bell Historians] St Michael's Gloucester

ted.steele at 8T3eXwx6BjafmGwK2cBZyyxtl7Ul5I9MyIz9rDVZVuGjbuKtytIcNtp4t7WizOm9xNOQQyUnbgGkHwaa0Lg.yahoo.invalid ted.steele at 8T3eXwx6BjafmGwK2cBZyyxtl7Ul5I9MyIz9rDVZVuGjbuKtytIcNtp4t7WizOm9xNOQQyUnbgGkHwaa0Lg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 12 08:51:46 BST 2008

---- David Bryant <davidbryant at Hd2ExRy1WvWe2_dynaNRdqii6oKcJNIxiCjJtn6n3SUUde9lpIUjqPrlsF1hLh1UsPtNOgMIFs5K_gaSMbKTu-_v.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> "It once held a bell museum - does anybody know amy more about it?"

 This is incorrect - the body of the church was Victorian Gothic. I
> think I have a photocopy of a photo of it somewhere.

There is this <http://www.glosgen.co.uk/gloucester/gloster2.htm> which also has a little of the history. and other pics can be found by searching google images.

Ted