[Bell Historians] 16th and 17th century tuning

Richard Offen richard.offen at XkR3u54qFIuvzTM4Wa1p47V-TBsXPIXJcCgF3FUNcGGHV2DpNT_fpuXTOn1NWiccVx2rBIQh5FWHyXWCsH6HogPrmd8.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 18 09:45:18 BST 2008

I’m sure they were.

   _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK)
Sent: Monday, 18 August 2008 4:40 PM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] 16th and 17th century tuning

Why has the obvious question not been asked, Were the pre tuning figures
kept (noted in a tuning book or otherwise)?
Rod

Absolutely positive - I remember Bill Hughes telling me that he tuned
them personally. Not sure why they weren't weighed at the time though.

-----

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex
SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132
12:58 PM

Checked by AVG.
12:58 PM