[Bell Historians] Carillon

davidhird_uk davidhird_uk at NSHPkNvGMJxnNqsHDiD6tj1Cn3YmfOBhysmjfiGKYdjLWnwyUDQh_R8SsgvO62TmT9do-r1SZ1vQm3rons9oBxY1.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 21 15:12:36 BST 2008

Even if he managed to build the foundry, where are the casting and
tuning skills coming from and what is the foundry going to do after
the bells are done. The idea is barmy.
By all means build a carillon but use one of our founders to build
it.

David

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"