[Bell Historians] GSM Cambridge

dickon at M92DhKaZkYT7YfiLLVfhBbAo8Fy_liKWyfSAXhm63J3mhSANDrs81_j3wahPgfd0EPSfYem5cg4H8O4.yahoo.invalid dickon at M92DhKaZkYT7YfiLLVfhBbAo8Fy_liKWyfSAXhm63J3mhSANDrs81_j3wahPgfd0EPSfYem5cg4H8O4.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 8 22:32:23 GMT 2008

"Strangely it seems to me,
all the documents about the new bells are password protected.  I can
understand some things being not for public consumption, but not all of
them, perhaps?"

Not really that strange. We have a password protected area on the St Magnus website. It is used for project documents and a resource for those running the project. It wouldn't be appropriate to make such documents public.  It's a good way to support a project.

DrL

Mike