[Bell Historians] GSM Cambridge

Mike Chester mike at b2oy3L-KgHmLQng2UkPLNIfJGOrJrk_HnUFA4_1jgmbUYuea7_AfIaAEs3Ze9GUoDk0Ohu8hAbelNeHPhlLE5KvN44UvK7Q.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 8 11:44:19 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Higson"
<andrew.higson at ...> wrote:

> I had better clarify......hoping that I'm not speaking out of turn!
>
> The Chancellor has given verbal approval for the faculty; I don't know
> if GSM have written confirmation of this yet.

Their website states  "The faculty application for a new ring of 12 has
been granted. More news to follow in due course."

Therefore you are not speaking out of turn.  Strangely it seems to me,
all the documents about the new bells are password protected.  I can
understand some things being not for public consumption, but not all of
them, perhaps?

Mike