CD of Worcester Cathedral Bells

Mike Chester mike at MU6GMZpoq4TiTznU0Red9mMKtwJKwRJ9bsakHf8AjTkpOUGSye8GRCcpAUgw7vwRJ6Lppwu-nhG9lxaAQnEZIQAjEyPLUBw.yahoo.invalid
Wed Dec 17 00:01:54 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Mark Regan" <markregan at ...>
wrote:
> > ...I've just published this cd which includes a recreation by Bill
Hibbert
> >of the Grimthorpe twelve.

On thinking about it, I have simply accepted that Grimthorpe bells are
bad, but have actually never heard one being rung. What exactly is it
that made him so sure that he was right, only to be found wanting?  Was
he close to being right? Was it plain arrogance? Answers in plain
English would be appreciated!

mike