[Bell Historians] Re: CD of Worcester Cathedral Bells

David Beacham david1.beacham at IOCuS3Aw-dvj10F2nx3hQm8wO5Vc60elms8TpApaW9-4ndGR8LDRrgb_oXM9c_THTEOWyyoQaMHnqX2nDDBvAOCC0g.yahoo.invalid
Wed Dec 17 08:41:44 GMT 2008

How about Mirfield, Yorks? Taylor's 1869 (same year as Worcester; tenor 30 1/2).

DB

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Bryant
  To: Bell Historians
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 8:26 AM
  Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Re: CD of Worcester Cathedral Bells

  "I guess the nearest thing left to a Grimthorpe ring are the twelve at St Paul's Cathedral "

  That's a good question, actually. Are there any complete Taylor / Grimthorpe rings left? I'm pretty sure there are a few 3s (West Lutton?), and there are certainly some single bells (there's one in York), but are there any larger rings?