[Bell Historians] Comparing profiles

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at FYhHJyCZ2A5WhdC0wCsehHmmof-zBc9qmmC4v7aCbE1U8Kuw-w8vJyW3xDyYeJvZREABhwGBKl6wMlg8iJeUClLu1naTmeOOY-M.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 18 13:53:57 GMT 2008

Thanks Clarrie

I've just about cleaned out the sticky coffee solution I sprayed over my
keyboard!

Is it cos its so close to the river and they have green ones on the
Surrey side?

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309