[Bell Historians] Comparing profiles - Magnus bell frame

Ken Webb kenwebb at 0ONH0prs2CK-8tLocVQ5O3l-6ZOv8GCAU5JC6oXEFM69GE1JM3_clOtN3y2Kz84wnIMSKLhIUOCbkClmZk2ZpDIBMrQ8LbO6GjZCbkaLag.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 18 23:44:53 GMT 2008

      The old tenor headstock still in situ: one half of the frame is wood; the other half is timber.

      Could Dickon explain this caption from the ascy magnus site?
      Ken