[Bell Historians] Ludlow

Ted Steele ted.steele at 4rPNtLqK-ktltekqZexCTvFx93nlW1pDjorzgaxZcvYXzmEB2Lmj06-0WuvafVIXnZ2qfBCkwI0osG87.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 22 23:33:28 GMT 2008

May one ask why all this is being done? On the face of it it appears
something of a shame not to just augment the present ring, but I do not
know the bells.

Ted